Autumn Pork Chops
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 thick pork chops
- 2 medium acorn squash
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- Trim excess fat from pork chops.
- Cut each squash into 4 or 5 crossways slices; remove seeds.
- Arrange 3 chops on bottom of slow cooker.
- Place all squash slices on top; then another layer of three remaining
- Combine salt, butter, sugar, bouquet sauce, orange juice and orange
- Spoon over chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or until done.
- Serve one or two slices of squash with each pork chop.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes