Best Ever Crockpot Chops
- 4 pork chops, each about 1/2 inch thick
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Add all ingredients except water and cornstarch to the slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 5 1/2 hours.
- Mix cornstarch and water together and stir into slow cooker.
- Cook 30 minutes more.
- Serve over rice.