Cajun Pork and Beans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 onions, chopped
- 6 hot links, sliced
- 1/4 average size bottle barbecue sauce
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Cajun Seasonings, to taste
- Liquid Smoke, to taste
- Mustard, to taste
- Brown sugar, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook all day on HIGH, stirring occasionally.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes