- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds boneless pork ribs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put ribs into slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes