- 1 (2 to 3 pound) pork roast
- 1 pound dried pinto beans
- 1 small can chopped green chile pepper (she uses more)
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Tabasco sauce, optional
- Place all of the ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover with water and cook overnight on LOW.
- In the morning, remove the roast from the pot and shred.
- Return meat to the slow cooker; stir to mix.
- Continue to cook
on LOW until ready to serve.
- You can serve this topped with shredded cheese (your choice), chopped
red onions, diced tomatoes, salsa (your option) shredded lettuce
and a big blob of sour cream (yes, blob).
- Or you can serve it with Fritos or tortilla chips on the side or on top of
them and rolls the mixture using floured tortillas.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes