Chicken Fried Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 pork chops, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup water
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt, mustard and garlic powder;
dredge pork chops.
- In a skillet, brown the chops on both sides in oil.
- Place in a slow cooker.
- Combine soup and water; pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- If desired, thicken pan juices and serve with the pork chops.