Chinese Crockpot Dinner
- 1 1/2 pounds pork steak, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Brown pork strips in small amount of oil in skillet.
- Remove excess fat.
- Place all ingredients with pork in slow cooker and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with hot rice.