As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pork butt
- 1 can Coca-Cola (not diet)
- Barbecue sauce of your choice
- Put pork butt and Coca-Cola into a slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 6 hours, turning the meat over every now and then.
- Thirty minutes before serving, drain the juices from the slow cooker.
- Shred the meat, add barbecue sauce, and heat through.
- Serve on rolls with coleslaw.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes