- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup cola-type soft drink (not diet)
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) precooked ham
- Thoroughly combine brown sugar, mustard and horseradish. Moisten
with just enough cola to make a smooth paste, reserving remaining cola.
- Rub entire ham with mixture.
- Place ham in slow cooker and add remaining cola.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
Yield: 9 to 12 servings (about 3 quarts)
A 5-pound ham may be used in a 5-quart slow cooker.