Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
- 7 ounces whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- Have the butcher cut a pocket or with a sharp knife cut a horizontal
slit in the side of each chop forming a pocket for stuffing.
- Mix undrained corn, bread crumbs, onion, pepper, salt, and sage.
- Spoon corn mixture into the slits.
- Close with wooden picks or small skewers.
- Place on a metal rack or trivet in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Yield: 5 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes