Country Pork Chops and Gravy
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 (1-inch thick) lean boneless pork chops
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine flour, dry mustard, salt and garlic powder in a shallow dish.
- Dredge chops in flour mixture and set aside.
- Combine remaining flour mixture with the chicken broth and pour
into slow cooker.
- Pour oil into a large skillet and place over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chops in hot oil just until browned on both sides and
then place in slow cooker.
- Cook, covered on HIGH for about 3 to 5 hours or until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with hot rice or mashed potatoes.
If the gravy becomes too thick just add a little water. If gravy is too thin, add a little flour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes