Country Ribs and Sauerkraut 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 can or bag sauerkraut
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red apple, chopped (do not need to pare)
- 3 pounds country pork ribs
- 1 cup beer (or apple juice)
- Drain sauerkraut. Put into bottom of slow cooker.
- Add diced onion and chopped apple. Stir and smooth the top.
- Layer country ribs on top of kraut mixture.
- Pour beer or apple juice over all.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes