Cranberry-Pineapple Pork Roast
- 1 (3 pound) pork roast
- 1 20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- Place pork roast in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl mix pineapple, dry
soup mix and dried cranberries; pour over roast.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Remove roast to serving platter and increase heat to high (if necessary).
- Whisk together flour and water and blend into pan juices; cover
and cook for 15 minutes.
- To serve, slice roast, whisk pan gravy to blend well and serve with sliced roast.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.