Cranberry-Pineapple Pork Roast
- 1 (3 pound) pork roast
- 1 20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- Place pork roast in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl mix pineapple, dry
soup mix and dried cranberries; pour over roast.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Remove roast to serving platter and increase heat to high (if necessary).
- Whisk together flour and water and blend into pan juices; cover
and cook for 15 minutes.
- To serve, slice roast, whisk pan gravy to blend well and serve with sliced roast.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes