Cranberry Pork Chops
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup cranberry or apple juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- Place pork chops in a slow cooker.
- Combine cranberry sauce, juice, sugar and mustard until smooth;
pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove chops; keep warm.
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; gradually
stir in cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Serve over chops.
Yield: 6 servings