Cranberry Roast Pork
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (16 ounce) can jelled cranberry sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Combine other ingredients. Pour over roast.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Remove roast and skim fat from liquid.
- Bring 2 cups of the liquid from the slow cooker (add water if needed) to
a boil over medium heat in saucepan.
- Combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water. Use to
thicken juice. Pour over pork.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.