Cranberry Pork Roast 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) pork roast *
- 1 cup ground or finely chopped cranberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
* Boneless or pork loin roast may be used.
- Sprinkle the roast with salt and pepper. Place in a slow cooker.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes