Cranberry Pork Roast 3
- 1 (2 1/2 to 3 pound) boneless pork roast
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Salt, to taste
- Place pork roast in a slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mash cranberry
sauce; stir in sugar, cranberry juice, mustard and cloves. Pour
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast and keep it warm.
- Skim fat from juices. Measure 2 cups liquid, adding water, if necessary.
Pour into a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cold water to make a paste.
- Stir into gravy and cook until thickened.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve gravy with sliced pork.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes