Cranberry Pork Tenderloin
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (16 ounce) pork tenderloin
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- Place the tenderloin in a 3-quart slow cooker.
- Combine the cranberry sauce, orange juice, sugars, mustard and cloves; pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5-6 hours or until a meat thermometer
reads 160 degrees F.
- Remove pork and keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth;
stir in cranberry mixture. Bring to a boil, cooking and stirring
for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with pork.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes