Crock Chops Supreme
- 4 (1-inch thick) pork chops
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Add all ingredients except cornstarch and water to the slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 5 1/2 hours.
- Mix cornstarch and water together and stir into slow cooker.
- Cook 30 minutes more.
- Serve over rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes