Chops over Rice
Ro*Tel tomatoes, brown gravy mix and chicken broth are the base for the
- 6 pork chops
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 1 package brown gravy mix
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown pork chops in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place chops into slow cooker and cover with tomatoes, chicken broth, Ro*Tel tomatoes,
gravy mix and seasonings.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve over hot cooked rice.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes