- 1 1/2 pounds pork steak, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Brown meat. Remove excess fat. Drain on paper towels.
- Place pork strips and remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours on LOW or 6 hours on HIGH.
- Serve over fluffy rice or crisp chow mein noodles.