Pork and Beans
- 3 country-style boneless pork ribs
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 small or 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 onion, preferably red, chopped
- Cilantro, to taste
- Cooked rice (optional)
- Cut ribs into 1-inch cubes and place in slow cooker.
- Add beans, corn, tomato and onion to pork.
- Add enough water to cover.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, adding cilantro just before serving over white rice.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.