Crockpot Pork Chops and Potatoes
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 potatoes, sliced
- 4 to 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Layer onions, then potatoes, then chops.
- Pour soup over chops.
- Cook for 8 hours on LOW or for 4-5 hours on HIGH.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes