Pork Roast with Cranberry Sauce
- 1 pork roast, trimmed (3 to 5 pounds)
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Rinse roast and pat dry.
- Sprinkle the onion soup mix in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Place roast in next.
- Spoon the cranberry sauce around and over the roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10-12 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker and allow to rest while you thicken the gravy.
- Turn the slow cooker up to HIGH.
- Blend the softened butter and flour into a paste and whisk it into the gravy.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for about 10 minutes, till thick.
- Slice roast into 1/4-inch thick slices and serve with gravy.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine April 29, 2001.
Source: Submitted by Zava 4/28/01 8:41:00 AM Pillsbury BB