Crocked Chili Chops
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 or 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 5 or 6 bone-in pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- Cook onions in oil until light brown.
- Add garlic, Worcestershire
sauce, chili powder, water, ketchup and salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
- Arrange pork chops in slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over the chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve the sauce over mashed potatoes.