Curried Ham and Broccoli
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 3 cups diced ham
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Place broccoli evenly in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add ham.
- Combine soup, water, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice and curry powder in small
mixing bowl. Stir until blended.
- Pour soup mixture over broccoli.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Serve with buttered noodles.
Yield: 8 servings