Green Chile Pork Ribs
- 2 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans green chiles
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexicorn
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crumbled corn chips
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions with tops
- Place pork ribs with black pepper and green chiles in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Drain ribs and add Mexicorn.
- Cook on LOW for an additional 2 hours.
- Remove and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and crumbled corn chips.
- Garnish with green onions.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings