Honey Glazed Ham
- 1 (4 pound) boneless ham, fully cooked
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemon lime soda or ginger ale
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place ham and soda into slow cooker. If your pot has a rack, you can use it.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3
to 4 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving, combine remaining ingredients, including
3 tablespoons drippings from bottom of slow cooker.
- Spread glaze over ham and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
- Let ham stand for 15 minutes before serving.