Islander Pork Roast
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin end or sirloin roast, rolled and tied
- 5 to 6 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place roast on rack and broil 15 to 30 minutes or until brown.
- Stud meat with cloves.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and paprika.
- Stir remaining ingredients together. Pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove meat from slow cooker. Juices may be thickened with 1 1/2 tablespoons
cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water.
- Cook on HIGH until thickened.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes