- 3 pounds pork loin roast, boneless
- 3 cloves garlic, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- 3/4 pound bacon, chopped
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 1/2 cans sauerkraut (approximately 14.5-ounce can)
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 ounce German beer
- Insert 6 small slits into pork loin. Insert garlic slices in the
slits. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place pork loin in slow cooker. Layer bacon, cabbage, sauerkraut,
tomatoes, caraway seeds and bay leaf on top of pork loin. Top with beer.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 8 hours.
- Before serving, shred pork and stir all slow cooker ingredients.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Pork Board
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.