Lemon Pork Chops
- 4 (3/4-inch thick) bone-in pork loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium lemon, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Place pork chops in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with onion and lemon.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar; drizzle with ketchup.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until meat juices run clear.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.