Mom's Not Home Pork Chops
- Pork chops (any amount desired)
- Barbecue sauce
- Trim fat from edges of pork chops. Brown on both sides in a skillet.
- Put 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Put in one layer of chops.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce on top of each chop.
- Repeat until all chops are in the slow cooker.
- Spread a little extra sauce on top of the last chops.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then turn down to LOW for 3 or more hours. Or
cook on HIGH for 2 hours. Chops will be tender enough to fall from
the bone when done.
These are good served with baked potatoes.