Mom's Not Home Pork Chops
- Pork chops (any amount desired)
- Barbecue sauce
- Trim fat from edges of pork chops. Brown on both sides in a skillet.
- Put 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Put in one layer of chops.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce on top of each chop.
- Repeat until all chops are in the slow cooker.
- Spread a little extra sauce on top of the last chops.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then turn down to LOW for 3 or more hours. Or
cook on HIGH for 2 hours. Chops will be tender enough to fall from
the bone when done.
These are good served with baked potatoes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.