Orange Country-Style Ribs
- 2 pounds pork country-style ribs, all visible fat removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut ribs if necessary to fit slow cooker.
- Combine sauce ingredients; mix well. Pour over ribs.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 5 hours, adding orange juice if necessary after 3 1/2
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes