Peachy Crock Pot Pork Chops
- 5-6 pork chops
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (29 ounce) can cling peach halves
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Salt and pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown chops lightly on both sides in skillet.
- Pour off excess fat.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, cloves, tomato sauce, 1/4 cup syrup from
peaches and vinegar.
- Season chops and arrange in slow cooker.
- Put drained peach halves on top.
- Pour tomato mixture over all.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes