Pepsi Pork with Gravy
The gravy is delicious on potatoes or rice.
- 1 (4 pound) pork roast
- 1/2 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Pepsi (NOT DIET)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place meat in slow cooker; sprinkle with soup mix.
- Stir together Pepsi and mushroom soup and pour over the top.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes