Perfect Pork Roast
- 1 boneless pork roast, approximately 2 1/2 to 3 pound
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Salt to taste
- Place pork roast in slow cooker with 2 tablespoons of water.
- In a medium bowl, mash cranberry sauce. Stir in sugar, cranberry
juice, mustard, ground cloves. Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast and keep warm.
- Skim off fat from juices, and measure 2 cups (add water if needed).
- Pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Combine cornstarch with cold water to make a paste; stir into gravy
and cook, stirring until thickened.
- Season with salt.
- Serve sauce with sliced pork.
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.