Pineapple Pork Roast 2
- 1 (3 pound) pork roast
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Trim all visible fat from roast.
- Place roast in a slow cooker.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except water and flour.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours, then on LOW for another 4 hours.
- Remove roast and keep it warm while preparing gravy.
- Gravy: Measure cooking liquid from slow cooker and add enough
water to make 1 3/4 cups. Put into a saucepan.
- Blend flour and water together to form a smooth paste. Stir into hot reserved
liquid and bring to boil. Cook and stir until thickened.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.