Pineapple Pork Roast 3
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork roast
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dried cranberries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Rub the pork roast on all sides with salt and pepper, and place in a slow cooker.
- Pour in the pineapple chunks and juice, and sprinkle in the cranberries.
- Cover, and cook for 7 hours on LOW.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes