Pizza Pork Chops
- 6 (1-inch thick) pork loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups tomato pasta sauce
- 4 cups cooked orzo
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Remove excess fat from pork. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add pork; cook about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Place pork in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle onion over pork.
- Add pasta sauce.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
- Place orzo on platter. Top with pork and sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes