Plantation Pork Chops
- 4 double cut loin pork chops with pocket
- 2 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup light Karo syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Combine stuffing mix, butter, 1/4 teaspoon salt, orange juice and
- Fill pockets of chops with stuffing mix.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put on metal rack on bottom of slow cooker, brush with
corn syrup, and sprinkle with orange rind.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Uncover, and brush with additional corn syrup and orange rind, or
use sauce from bottom of pan.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 to 20 minutes.