- 4 pounds boneless pork butt or shoulder
- 1 cup cola
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce
- Trim all possible fat from roast.
- Place in slow cooker, pour cola over, cover and cook on LOW for
10 to 12 hours or until pork can be easily shredded.
- Remove pork from slow cooker, and shred in a bowl, removing all
possible fat. Let cool slightly.
- Discard liquid.
- Return pork to slow cooker (do not wash slow cooker).
- Add barbecue sauce to taste and mix.
- Continue to cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, adding more barbecue
sauce if needed.
- Serve as sandwiches in buns.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.