Pork Chop Dinner
- 6 pork chops
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 soup cans milk
- 4 potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound carrots, whole
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In skillet, brown chops. Remove chops.
- Combine soup and milk in
skillet; simmer while preparing vegetables.
- In slow cooker, place onion, carrots, potatoes and pork chops.
- Pour soup mixture over all.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes