Pork Chop Stroganoff
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package pasta
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place pork chops in greased 3 1/2 to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Layer mushrooms over meat.
- Spread soup over top, then cover and cook on
LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Using a knife and fork, cut pork chops into bite-size pieces.
- Stir sour cream into meat sauce.
- Cover and leave on low heat while preparing
pasta according to package directions.
- Stir hot cooked noodles into the sauce and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes