Pork Chops Dijon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 pork loin chops with bone
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 potatoes, unpeeled, cut into thin slices
- 1 onion, sliced
- Chopped parsley
- Heat butter and oil in large skillet. Brown pork chops on both sides.
- Combine soup, mushrooms, mustard, chicken broth, garlic, salt, basil
and pepper in slow cooker.
- Add potatoes and onion, stirring to coat.
- Place pork chops on top of potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.