This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Pork Chops and Mustard-Sauced Potatoes
- 4 pork loin chops or boneless butterfly chops, sliced thick
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 large or 6 medium potatoes, sliced thick
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- In a large skillet lightly brown chops; drain.
- In a large mixing bowl combine soup, wine or chicken broth, mustard,
thyme, garlic and pepper. Reserve some sauce to top chops.
- Add potatoes and onion, stirring to coat. Transfer to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Place browned chops on top and top chops with remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.