This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Pork Chops and Onions
- 2 pounds boneless pork chops
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 large sweet yellow onion, sliced and cut into thick strips
- 1/3 cup salted butter, sliced
- Heat a large skillet on the stove top over medium-high heat. When
the pan is hot, add just enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Brown the pork chops on both sides; set aside. (The pork chops will
finish cooking in the slow cooker.)
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar,
salt, pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flakes to the slow cooker; stir together with a wooden spoon.
- Add the browned pork chops, then add the onions and butter slices.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours. Do not open the lid during cooking time.