This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Pork Chops with Orange-Dijon Sauce
- 6 boneless pork chops, cut 1 inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup Dijon-style mustard
- Sprinkle both sides of chops lightly with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle chops with thyme.
- Place in a slow cooker.
- In a bowl combine orange marmalade and mustard.
- Remove 2 tablespoons of the mixture; cover and refrigerate.
- Combine remaining mixture and 1/4 cup water. Pour over chops.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Transfer chops to a serving platter; discard cooking liquid.
- Spread reserved marmalade mixture over chops.