This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Pork Chops with Sauce
- 4 to 8 pork chops
- Kosher or sea salt and pepper
Soup or Sauce Choices
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken and rice soup
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- Brown pork chops well and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place in slow cooker and cover with any ONE of the above sauces or soups.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.