Pork and Pepsi
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 ounces Pepsi-Cola
- 12 ounces sliced pork roast
- Mix the soup, soy sauce and Pepsi-Cola together in the bottom of
the slow cooker.
- Place the pork in the mixture, and cook on MEDIUM
or HIGH for 4 to 6 hours. At this temperature your meat will be
- If you desire a rib-like look and consistency, cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.