Pork Roast el Mexico
- 1 (4 or 5 pound) pork roast
- 1 pound pinto beans
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 cans tomatoes and chiles
- 4 to 4 1/2 cups water
- Corn chips
- Onion slices
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine all ingredients except corn chips, onion and cheese in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 12 hours or overnight.
- Remove grease and bones.
- To serve, put corn chips on plate.
- Cover with pork mixture, slices
of onion rings and cheese on top.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.